Food allergies have increased over the past years, more adults and kids are suffering because of them, there are many aspects to think about when dealing with them.
Having proper identification can save your life. The Allergy Badge was created thinking of your kids, thinking of thieir safety, and thinking of your food allergies concerns around them.
Epi-Pens can expire in just the worse moment, and this can be a life-threatening situation. The pin comes with a card to note the expiration date so that you can always check it is in date.
This enamel pin is especially great for kids, it was created by Natalie, whose daughter has a Nut Allergy. The Allergy Badge was designed to keep her safe on family reunions, kid's parties, and many other events that could be potentially harmful. With a cool, fun, interesting, modern, appealing, and fresh design. Get yours now and, keep your family protected from food allergies.
- Perfect accessory for anyone with an allergy to dairy.
- The Dairy! pins are made from soft enamel with a black rubber clutch and are 25mm.
- The backing card can be used as a handy EpiPen reminder. Put the expiry date on the card and keep it somewhere safe.
- £1 from every pin goes to Allergy UK to support the brilliant work they do for those living with allergies
- Due to small parts and sharp points, the pin is not recommended to be left unsupervised with little ones 36 months or under.
- Free Shipping is applied at checkout when ordering this product on its own