Nut allergy is one of the most common food allergies around the world, many people suffer from this condition that if not treated early with an EpiPen can lead to serious health hazards and even death.
The enamel pin was designed thinking about you and your family. Act in time and make others aware of the food allergies your kids have. Keeping kids safe from allergies can be a real challenge that's why Natalie created the badge to help others as well. Her daughter, Ellie, has a nut allergy, and she created the badge to keep her safe when out at family occasion and parties. She knew it was hard to keep an eye on her at every single moment so she was determined to find a solution. She feels safer now, her daughter feels safer now and that is some peace of mind that is priceless. The enamel pin comes with a card that helps you organize and sort the expiry date of EpiPens.
- Perfect accessory for anyone with an allergy to nuts.
- The NUTS! pins are made from soft enamel with a black rubber clutch and are 25mm.
- The backing card can be used as a handy EpiPen reminder. Put the expiry date on the card and keep it somewhere safe.
- £1 from every pin goes to Allergy UK to support the brilliant work they do for those living with allergies
- Due to small parts and sharp points, the pin is not recommended to be left unsupervised with little ones 36 months or under.
- Free Shipping is applied at checkout when ordering this product on its own